How does it work?
- You can bring your clothes to the shop without an appointment and we will judge them for suitability on working days from 09.00 till 17.00 and saturdays from 10.30 till 17.00.
To become a customer we need a collection with a minimum of 7 pieces that will be sold in the shop. You will then receive a personal account number in order to be able to follow the whole process online. The next time you bring clothes, there is not a minimum requirement of 7 pieces.
- We will price the items as soon as possible, in any case within a week. You will receive a detailed confirmation by email.
After an item is sold you receive half of the proceeds after VAT (10,5%).
- Clothes are for sale the remainder of the month in which it is inserted plus two additional months. The accrued balance may be retrieved through contact in the store of transferred by bank.
If the clothes arent sold you can choose to pick up the items before the deadline or to donate them to charity. If you choose to pick up the clothes, you need to pick them yourself from the store.
- De Ruilhoek is not liable for loss or damage.
We select items by the season
Autumn: August to September
Winter: October to Januari
Spring: Februari to April
Summer: May to Juli
Please note that our criteria are guidelines and that fashion trends can change quickly. We strive to help everyone in the best possible way to sell his or her clothing. Do you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
- The items must be clean, ironed and look representative. That means no staines, holes or other forms of use. The more representative, the faster an item will be sold.
The items are preferable not older than two years and should fit in the current fashion climate.
- The items must be of high quality, expensive brands. For example, we do not accept Hema, C&A, Sailor, Prenatal, Mexx, Didi, Coolcat etc.
- We also pay close attention to marketability. Brands that, at present, do not sell well include Hollister, Sendra, Mexx, Esprit and Abercrombie & Fitch.