De Ruilhoek is looking for a Saturday help!
Do you like second-hand clothes?
Do you have a durable heart?
Are you aware of the latest fashion trends?
If you are looking for very varied work that involves all facets of selecting and selling second-hand clothing, then this might be the job for you!
The range of tasks includes:
– Assessing and selecting the clothing offered for sale.
– Pricing of the selected clothes.
– All aspects of the customer contact and sales process (at the counter, in the store, by email and via Instagram).
– Partly responsible for presenting the items offered for sale as attractively as possible (both online and offline).
– Optional: styling and photography for webshop and social media.
We are looking for someone who:
– Has knowledge of fashion and trends;
– Is communicatively strong and customer-oriented;
– Thinks in solutions;
– Is fluent in Dutch;
– Is a real team player;
– Is available on Saturday.
What do we offer:
– Varied tasks;
– Fixed hours;
– A market-based salary and working conditions;
– A contract for 7 months, possibly for an indefinite period in the future;
– Staff discount;
Are you interested? Send your CV + motivation to email@example.com