TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SELLING CLOTHES THROUGH DE RUILHOEK
By contributing clothes, you agree to the following conditions.
How does it work:
- In order to register in our customer base, we use a minimum of seven items that are suitable for the first time contribution. Once you are in our database, no minimum number of pieces will be requested the next time you insert.
- As soon as a customer number has been created, you will receive an e-mail containing a password. With this, you can log in on our website, www.deruilhoek.nl, and follow the whole process online. After logging in for the first time, you can create another password yourself.
- We strive to price articles within 3-7 days. Depending on how busy it is, this can sometimes take a little longer. You will receive a detailed confirmation by mail with an overview of all entries. The clothes go into the store immediately after pricing. If there is something on the acknowledgment that you do not agree with, it’s advised to mail us as soon as possible. The items are in the store for the remainder of the month in which it was contributed, plus two extra months.
- After the sale you receive, after a deduction of 10.5% VAT, half of the sales price. The accumulated balance can be transferred from € 20 via bank. If desired, it can also be collected in by debt card in the store. Of course, you can also settle the balance with your purchase in the store.
- You can pick up unsold items before the deadline or donate to a charity of our choice. If you choose to pick up the clothes, you have to find them yourself in the store. You will receive a reminder from us one week before the expiry of the term, but you remain responsible yourself. So pay attention, the mail can also end up in the spam.
We apply strict selection. The clothing must be clean and ironed and look representative. That means no stains, holes or other forms of wear and tear. The more representative, the faster an item will sell.
We select items per season:
- Autumn – August to September
- Winter – October to January
- Spring – February to April
- Summer – May to July.
The items are preferable of higher quality brands and not older than two years. The clothing must fit into the current fashion trend. Please note that our criteria are guidelines and that fashion trends changes every day. We always reserve the right to refuse clothing.
De Ruilhoek is not liable for loss or damage.
If you have any questions, please contact us!