SELL YOUR CLOTHING THROUGH DE RUILHOEK
You can bring your own clothes to sell at the Ruilhoek. By doing so, you agree with our terms and conditions. Below are a number of guidelines regarding the contribution of clothing. For a more detailed description of our contribution rules, click here.
- During opening hours you can bring in clothing until 17:00 without an appointment. Excluding special events, such as the Super Sale Sunday.
- In order to register in our customer base, we use a minimum of seven items that are suitable for contribution. Once you are in our database, no minimum number of pieces will be requested the next time you insert.
- We apply strict selection. The clothing must be clean and ironed and look representative. That means no stains, holes or other forms of wear and tear. The more representative, the faster an item will sell.
- We select items per season: Autumn – August to September, Winter – October to January, Spring – February to April and Summer – May to July.
- The items are preferable of higher quality brands and not older than two years so that they fit into current fashion trends. Please note that our criteria are guidelines and that fashion trends are changing every day. We always reserve the right to refuse clothing.
- De Ruilhoek is not liable for loss or damage.
If you have any questions, please contact us!