By contributing clothes you agree to the following conditions:
- For the first time, in order to be included in our customer base, we need to select a minimum of seven items that we find suitable for the store. Once you are in our database, you will no longer need to provide us with a minimum number of pieces.
- As soon as a customer number has been created, you will receive an e-mail containing a password. With this you can log in on our website, www.deruilhoek.nl, and follow the whole process online. After your first log in, you will be able to change your password.
- We strive to price articles within 3-7 days. Depending on how busy it is, this can sometimes take a little longer. The guideline for pricing is roughly a quarter or a third of the original price. You will receive a detailed confirmation by e-mail with an overview of all entries. The clothes go into the store immediately after pricing. If there is something in the confirmation e-mail that you do not agree with, it’s advised to send us an e-mail as soon as possible. If the items are unsold at the moment we receive your e-mail we will either adjust the price or give it back to you.
- The items are in the store for the remainder of the month in which it was contributed, plus two extra months.
- Once an item is sold we first deduct VAT, which is 10.5%, afterwards both parties receive half of the proceeds. The accumulated balance can be transferred from € 20 onwards via bank. You can request a banktransfer yourself via your online account.
- You can pick up unsold items before the deadline or donate to a charity of our choice. You can find the due date in the e-mail confirming the items you brought in for re-selling. If you choose to pick up the clothes, you will have to take them out of the store yourself. You will receive a reminder from us one week before the end of your term, but you remain responsible to collect your items before the due date yourself. So please do register the due date yourself as well, as the reminder e-mail can end up in your spam folder.
- De Ruilhoek is not liable for loss or damage.